Ginger Ale

melgray13

I assume it's available. I was wondering if it's "covered" under the soda package.

Thanks

Available at the bars, only.

Don't really know if its covered by the "$oda card".

IMHO, it should be covered; but there will be those who will "explain" at length why it isn't/shouldn't be.

If it is not covered, it might be a good idea to pick some up just before boarding, or at ports of call.

I agree with the suggestion of buying and bringing some onboard, if you have the chance. My husband always purchases his own diet coke ahead of time and carries on a couple of twelve packs. No problem going through security as long as it is not liquor. Much cheaper than buying onbaord, soda card or not.

I agree with the suggestion of buying and bringing some onboard, if you have the chance. My husband always purchases his own diet coke ahead of time and carries on a couple of twelve packs. No problem going through security as long as it is not liquor. Much cheaper than buying onbaord, soda card or not.

My DH was tasked to running all over downtown Auckland from the Dock, to try and find some "tonic water" in large bottles we'd found at a convienence store when at the hotel. Walked 18 blocks total but was a lifesaver...I suffer from leg cramps at night, and was especially bad after walking on tours. The Quinine in tonic water helps prevent these cramps, used to take prescription Quinidine, but FDA has decided to ban it...(not in tonic water though!) HE found it for $2.75 NZ per large bottle~about 2 ltr. (less than 1.75$US)...12oz can on ship is $2.50!! No problem bringing it aboard either. Keep in fridge!:D

Available at the bars, only.

Don't really know if its covered by the "$oda card".

IMHO, it should be covered; but there will be those who will "explain" at length why it isn't/shouldn't be.

If it is not covered, it might be a good idea to pick some up just before boarding, or at ports of call.

We stayed in sky suite,,,and butler brought us cans of gingerale whenever we asked,,,,of course for a fee. Next time I would bring my own pop on for sure,,,think it was 2.50 or more for a can of pop.....sort of pricey. But then again, I found all drinks real expensive,,,guess that is part of cruisin especially when they add on another 15%. Oh well,,,nothing dampered our great time,,,would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

We stayed in sky suite,,,and butler brought us cans of gingerale whenever we asked,,,,of course for a fee. Next time I would bring my own pop on for sure,,,think it was 2.50 or more for a can of pop.....sort of pricey. But then again, I found all drinks real expensive,,,guess that is part of cruisin especially when they add on another 15%. Oh well,,,nothing dampered our great time,,,would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Yep, you can enjoy your ginger ale at a fee.:rolleyes:

Archived