Dinner Seating ?????

klmrph

We are a group of 5 going and are booked in 2 cabins. Our reservations were linked. Will we automatically be seated together at dinner or will we need to arrange that when we get there?

If you booked both cabins at the same time thru the same TA, then they will link the cabins and you will sit together. If the cabins were booked at different times, ask the TA(s) to link the 2 booking numbers together.

You should be all set, but glitches can occur. Your seating assignments will be printed on your S & S cards when you check in. If you're not together, you can see the maitre d in the dining room during the afternoon, and politely request that the seating be adjusted.

I'm assuming when you guys say the reservations are linked that you mean if I pull up my reservation on CCL website, that both cabins/booking #'s appear under the reservation? Or, is there another way to tell they are linked? We also are a group of 5 in 2 cabins, which is why I am curious.

We are a group of 5 going and are booked in 2 cabins. Our reservations were linked. Will we automatically be seated together at dinner or will we need to arrange that when we get there?

Impossible to say. They will probably keep you together, but you won't know for sure until you get your seating assignments at checkin. If you are not together go to the dining room and see the Maitre d' and you should be able to get it changed.

I'm assuming when you guys say the reservations are linked that you mean if I pull up my reservation on CCL website, that both cabins/booking #'s appear under the reservation? Or, is there another way to tell they are linked? We also are a group of 5 in 2 cabins, which is why I am curious.

They don't both come up together but my travel agent said they were linked and they did assign our guarantee cabins close to each other, but the TA said to double check our seating arrangements at dinner.

We were a party of 5 on the Miracle on 1/24 and they put us at a table for 4 with a chair on the end - so the chair stuck out into an aisle that people had to come through to get to the rear of the main dining room. It was very uncomfortable and after 2 dinners at main sitting, we asked to be switched to a bigger table and they didn't have anything at main sitting so we had to move to late sitting. As soon as you get on board, go to the dining room and see what size table you have.

im not sure you will be able to see the reservations that you are linked to on the carnival sight, my past two sailings i was linked to other reservations, as i am on this upcoming cruise, i have yet to have an issue with being assigned the same table (knock on wood) just double check your sail and sign cards when you get them, they should list the same table, if for some strange reason they dont go to the dining room at the assigned time to have it changed as others have mentioned. but if your TA is stating that they are linked then you should be okay

I think ours come up together on CCL website because I made and paid for both rooms together and they are connecting cabins. Also, it is DH and I in one room and kids in the other, so the kids are linked to us. I suppose if you are different families and booked your cruises separately, then you would not be able to view all the bookings.

Archived