*carnival cruisers *i want to hear you

Ladder55

Yeh, can you say Boring?? with bad service and a boring lineup,makes for along week on ncl
Call one of their Reps at the 800# and see if 'military' is available for the 'cruise of interest', and if it isn't, they may be able to recommend a cruise that does qualify! :) We haven't been able to get it on ALL our cruises....

Guessing CCL would be your choice... Lots of things going on all day, and usually late into the evening/morning..:p RCI is similar to CCL, but the atmosphere on CCL tends to be a bit 'livelier'.. CCL's dining room is better than RCI, but RCI's buffet is better (arranged better as well).. Again, this is all subjective to my opinion..!

Hoping NCL Jewel is not as bad as everyone says.. We just signed up for 18 straight days in April 2010..:eek:;)

Call one of their Reps at the 800# and see if 'military' is available for the 'cruise of interest', and if it isn't, they may be able to recommend a cruise that does qualify! :) We haven't been able to get it on ALL our cruises....

Guessing CCL would be your choice... Lots of things going on all day, and usually late into the evening/morning..:p RCI is similar to CCL, but the atmosphere on CCL tends to be a bit 'livelier'.. CCL's dining room is better than RCI, but RCI's buffet is better (arranged better as well).. Again, this is all subjective to my opinion..!

Hoping NCL Jewel is not as bad as everyone says.. We just signed up for 18 straight days in April 2010..:eek:;)

good luck!

does anyone know if you can order a bar set up on ccl?

Thanks.. I may need it!;)

We have ordered booze 'by the bottle', and mixers (in cans) to go with it..:) Needed it for our Cabin Crawl!:eek::p

Can I ask you why you are sailing ncl, will it be your first? I only ask because your signature shows you like ccl and rccl.

Can I ask you why you are sailing ncl, will it be your first? I only ask because your signature shows you like ccl and rccl.
Friends of ours, who we sail with every now and then, did a Transatlantic on the Jewel (NCL) in 2007! The LOVED it! :p

Enjoyed the Freestyle Cruising concept.... They live north of Dover, which is the Jewel's debarkation port!:)

We were origionally booked on the CCL Glory in April 2010, for 7 days in the Caribbean, but were able to secure real nice balcony cabins on the Jewel for 15 days for only $400.pp more per cabin!:D Aside from being a good deal, our first trip to Europe, and a visit with our dear friends in the UK, there really are no other reasons..:rolleyes: I'm sure we will adapt!

Yes, we DO prefer Carnival, but then we like to be adventurous and try other lines as well..;)

Friends of ours, who we sail with every now and then, did a Transatlantic on the Jewel (NCL) in 2007! The LOVED it! :p

Enjoyed the Freestyle Cruising concept.... They live north of Dover, which is the Jewel's debarkation port!:)

We were origionally booked on the CCL Glory in April 2010, for 7 days in the Caribbean, but were able to secure real nice balcony cabins on the Jewel for 15 days for only $400.pp more per cabin!:D Aside from being a good deal, our first trip to Europe, and a visit with our dear friends in the UK, there really are no other reasons..:rolleyes: I'm sure we will adapt!

Yes, we DO prefer Carnival, but then we like to be adventurous and try other lines as well..;)

18 days is too long for me on any line,10 would be my max, your an experienced cruiser, im sure you will do great no matter what! have a great time!!

18 days is too long for me on any line,10 would be my max, your an experienced cruiser, im sure you will do great no matter what! have a great time!!
I'm guessing it may be long for us, as well, but we'll try to survive...!!:p We have 6 sea days before our first port in Portugal...:)

As long as we have good friends, and keep an open mind, I'm sure we'll have a great cruise.. It may be different, but then, that is what cruising is all about! Experiencing new people and new destinations...:D I may actually learn to RELAX!

Archived