FLL-Bahia Mar or Springhill Suites

nowake

We are doing a post night stay after our cruise with my handicap mother. Has anyone stayed at the Bahia Mar lately and were there resturants, shopping or anything we could walk to...also same question for Springhill Suites..We have reservations for both and can't deceide which one to stay at. Rates are not to far apart but one has transportation to the airport and the other does not. We want something to do during the day since we will be arriving early. Also I know the water taxi is right at the Bahia but does anyone know how far it is from the Springhill Suites...TY in advance for your help!

Mom and Three Daughters!

We are doing a post night stay after our cruise with my handicap mother. Has anyone stayed at the Bahia Mar lately and were there resturants, shopping or anything we could walk to...also same question for Springhill Suites..We have reservations for both and can't deceide which one to stay at. Rates are not to far apart but one has transportation to the airport and the other does not. We want something to do during the day since we will be arriving early. Also I know the water taxi is right at the Bahia but does anyone know how far it is from the Springhill Suites...TY in advance for your help!

Mom and Three Daughters!

it is no where near the SHS...you'd have to cab it.......never stayed at the Bahia but the SHS was nice...though for your needs the Bahia may be better......if you need an accessible room i would CALL the hotels directly...marriott brands have them,but with varying bed onfigurations and some reservation agents on the 800 number are less than bright!

Archived