Anyone have pics of Explorer balcony room?

kadiebug12

Hi,

I had a balcony cabin on the ExOS as well. There are links in my signature. The album name you're looking for is Jen's Explorer Cruise. I'm not sure if there are balcony pics, but there are room pics. We were in a DB.

Hope this helps!

Buddy L:

What's wrong with deck six? I'm confused. I have a balcony booked on Deck 6 on the Navigator. Should I change it?

Dont quote me but, I think the balcony problem I spoke about is only on the Explorer...I think!!

And it only applies to deck 6...once you are seated you are staring at a large lump of steel with a rail on top. All the other balcony's above had a glass aspect.

We envisaged room service breakfast whilst we watched the ship dock in the likes of St Thomas and St Martin, but if you wanted to see anything you had to stand up, which wasn't quite the dream vision I had in mind.

Anyway, Its an ongoing dispute with RCI, but I would recommend doing a touch more research before you board!

Thanks for the info. Jean, you're pics helped a lot.

I originally wanted to book a PR cabin (a bit cheaper, and we could "people watch" from our bay window), but we're going to go for a Balcony cabin instead. Kathy's parents and sister are definitely getting a Balcony cabin, so this will increase our chances of being nearby.

Archived