Parking for a cruise

Angie8264

I found a website that has printable coupons to use to parking while one the cruise for a very good price. I have called and they said there is also a free shuttle bus to the port. Has anyone else ever used these coupons/shuttle and if so is it reliable?

continenal rent a car in Miami

our port is port of miami

for a 4 night cruise the cost is around 30.00 which i think is a great deal compared to 20 a day! The woman I spoke with said the shuttle runs 24/7 . This is my first cruise and so all this is very new to me Im just trying to find ways to save more money and hopefully do a B2B cruise

Am I correct in assuming with the lack of responses that no one has used or have heard of this company:confused:? I really want to get all the info on this that I can. I would hate to get there and find out there is no parking available. Any info much appreciated! Thanks!

Am I correct in assuming with the lack of responses that no one has used or have heard of this company:confused:? I really want to get all the info on this that I can. I would hate to get there and find out there is no parking available. Any info much appreciated! Thanks!

We have used, Continental Car Rental Co. in the past, in Orlando. We have booked rentals from them, and have always used them for parking when we are flying back to NJ, to visit. Never had a problem leaving our car parked there, and they have always been pleasant and helpful. We usually do reserve parking, as to not have a problem when we get there.

We have used, Continental Car Rental Co. in the past, in Orlando. We have booked rentals from them, and have always used them for parking when we are flying back to NJ, to visit. Never had a problem leaving our car parked there, and they have always been pleasant and helpful. We usually do reserve parking, as to not have a problem when we get there.

I called them and they said a reservation for parking wasnt needed but I think I will call back to see if I can make a reservation(will put my mind at ease) Thanks!

We used united airport parking in Miami (they actually are a marketing rep for the real parking company which was identified as "CBM"). For 7 days, we saved about $50, which to me was not worth it.

Why?? Well, the driver drops off passengers at the pier and then goes to the lot (shuttle is max 4 people per parked car -- we had 6). Wait in line to get registered at the location and then wait another 20-30 minutes for the shuttle that takes 15 minutes to get to the port. If your ship is first is line, not too bad. But if not, then you wait while the other passengers get out, get their luggage, etc. Then you join the line waiting to get in to the terminal, and use your cell phone to find out what is going on with your friends who have now been there for about 1.5 hours. This will be better with 4 or less, because you can stay together (and all go on the shuttle to the pier).

On the way back, you get all your stuff together and then call the shuttle ... they will tell you when your shuttle is scheduled to arrive at the terimnal (can be up to an hour wait)...you can't just grab the first shuttle that you see...they reserve a spot for you after you call. It is not easy to spot the shuttle, because it has a very small sign on it ("CBM").

Bottom line for me (the driver) was that although the others saved $8 each, I had all the hassle and would gladly have paid my extra $8 to not have to be the driver.

the deal to park at the car rental company sounds much better

Archived