Are there any golfers going on the World Cruise?

petlover

My husband (Tom) would really like to play golf sometime during the World Cruise. There looks like some very nice courses in Dubai and since we overnight there, maybe that would be a good place to play...???

Ngaire says there are great courses in Auckland too. One she knows about will pick you up at the pier.

Is there anyone else interested in playing golf during the cruise? The courses seem to all rent clubs for the day.

Hey Marcie. You're just back from Mint and now looking forward to BAIL.

I tried golf but kept losing my balls. I wish I was a better player because it sounds like fun. Maybe one of the officers on board the Voyager would like to golf with Tom. I too have noticed that shore excursions are dissapearing from RSSC web site. I don't know what that means since most passengers havent gotten their docs yet with shore excursion material. I did sign up for the Xion and E & O prebookable excursions and got confirmed.

Looking forward to meeting you both.

My husband, Dennis loves to play at it, however he's not real serious, our son-in-law was a pro golfer, but he gave up years ago trying to teach me..

I know there is one golf course in Papeatte(mispelled), my daughter and I took a picture to show her husband ...I think their claim to fame was the V J Sing won a tournament there one time...

Anyway, I am sure my husband would play, we've been to Papeatte several times so I know we don't have plans to do anything..........Let me know...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.......

World Cruise is right around the corner, wish we were going on the full cruise.

• 1 month later...

Marcie,

We are on the Voyager from HK to Dubai. Because of availability of using our miles for air we are in Dubai from disembarcation on the 24th until returning to the usa on the 27th. We would enjoy a round of golf on a top course if RSSC can arrange.My husband, Gary, is not looking forward to shopping or 4 wheel drives while in Dubai.He likes to get off the ship and head home. A great round of golf would be wonderful.

PS: Even if we're disembarking do you think I could ask Ngaire for an invite for the "sail" party @ that great hotel? Tried to book there from 24-27 but too $$$$$$$$.

Marianne

Archived