Port or Starboard on AOS

gdpups

Hi -

I've been on Adventure twice, once on each route and we didn't consistently dock facing one way or another - it seemed to depend when we got to a port and how many other ships were already there -

with that said, if you are looking at deck 9, I'd pick the side that was not under the Royal Suite. There are sometimes noise issues from above - depending on who has that suite booked. We have been under it a few times on other voyager class ships, once it was noisy, the rest of the times not.

Just my opinion - good luck!

G

I have been on the Adventure JS starbord hump. I had no problems. I tried to decide which side by looking at the map. But I was not successful.

I had my decision made when I called and the other side was already gone.

The cruiser before me had a good point. I think I was below the Royal Suite, I didn't hear anything.

It's an "either/or" thing--The views are great from either side, and quite frankly, you won't be sitting in your cabin while the ship is in port (at least, one would hope not!)!

The ships don't dock in the same place, or even the same direction every time.

We're just off the Adventure, did the Aruba route two weeks in a row in a starboard cabin and we didn't always park the same way in the same ports. Think it depends on other ships, the pilot's mood, or which lifeboats they want to practice with.

em

386594782_AOSlifeboats.jpg.19db03d1d91d15283251d3fe4d9a55fd.jpg

Archived