OK - So how do you buy rccl stock?

Hflors

Royal Caribbean is trading this morning at $71.14 per share. You are required to have 100 at a min. in order to ask for this Benefit. So you need $7114.00 plus the fee of the company you place the order with.

I currently have more than this in my IRA and in my 4 cruises with RCCL have not once been able to get this credit due to other promotions offered.

That is a lot of money to spend for a $50 or $100 OBC that you may never get. Since I have owned this stock for a fairly long time me it has been a fabulous investment. That makes it at least worth looking at but not for the OBC you may never get!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yiks this thread is from 2009. Start a new one and let dead threads stay dead :)

Edited by JVilleGal

Good question. RCI makes it harder and harder all the time to get the Stock benefit OBC. You pretty much have to book a cruise that offers no other incentives (whether or not they actually amount to any true savings) from RCI.

How the heck did you find this thread?

I'm getting $50 on my upcoming cruise since I already had $50 OBC when I booked it. I've had the stock for about 4 months and I'm a little underwater so to speak.;) RCL and NCL have both lowered guidance after their last earnings reports. You have to send a copy of your proxy card or account statement a few weeks in advance.

I expect them to raise the dividend on the next declaration in a few weeks.