Does this mean this particular cruise is sold out?

oooohDonna

Does this mean the cruise is sold out?

Was doing a price check on our cruise and when I hit the "do you have a fare code", below message came up.

"A cruise with a match for the selection criteria on previous pages is not currently available. Please select another cruise"

But if you just click on the price it does come up with a room and a price. So tha is kind of weird. Just saying :confused:

Was doing a price check on our cruise and when I hit the "do you have a fare code", below message came up.

"A cruise with a match for the selection criteria on previous pages is not currently available. Please select another cruise"

But if you just click on the price it does come up with a room and a price. So tha is kind of weird. Just saying :confused:

Nope, if it was sold out it wouldnt appear on the schedule. There are lots of cabins still available on this cruise.

Nope, if it was sold out it wouldnt appear on the schedule. There are lots of cabins still available on this cruise.

I have done this for a week, clicking on the "fare code" and I keep getting that message. It happens every time so why would it tell me to "select another cruise?" :confused:

I have done this for a week, clicking on the "fare code" and I keep getting that message. It happens every time so why would it tell me to "select another cruise?" :confused:

There is a way around that..go in the normal way and just click on any category. Then click on the orange "Departure Info" tab. That will bring you to a screen that you can enter a code.

I think it's ANOTHER glitch with the CCL website. I have been on there a lot in the last week trying to price out cruises and every time I click on the do uou have a code link I get the same message no matter what cruise I'm looking at.

Turned out Disney was cheaper for the dates I was looking at so we booked on the Disney Wonder.:)

Bill

There is a way around that..go in the normal way and just click on any category. Then click on the orange "Departure Info" tab. That will bring you to a screen that you can enter a code.

This way doesn't work for me and I get the same message as the OP:

A cruise with a match for the selection criteria on previous pages is not currently available. Please select another cruise

In another thread it said to 1) pick the # of passengers 2) Click on a price 3) Click on the Edit buttom for room categories, which should bring up your category choices.

Now that doesn't resolve the fare code issue, but I haven't been able to use those for at least 1 month. I called CCL and the IT Dept said that it was a "glitch" in their latest software updates. He really couldn't have cared less.

A cruise with a match for the selection criteria on previous pages is not currently available. Please select another cruise

In another thread it said to 1) pick the # of passengers 2) Click on a price 3) Click on the Edit buttom for room categories, which should bring up your category choices.

Now that doesn't resolve the fare code issue, but I haven't been able to use those for at least 1 month. I called CCL and the IT Dept said that it was a "glitch" in their latest software updates. He really couldn't have cared less.

I always say that for a company that makes so much money why they can't find an IT team that is better is a mystery to me. There seems to ALWAYS be a glitch in some part of the CCL.

Look at the Disney website. Now that's the way a website should work.

Bill

I think it's ANOTHER glitch with the CCL website. I have been on there a lot in the last week trying to price out cruises and every time I click on the do uou have a code link I get the same message no matter what cruise I'm looking at.

Turned out Disney was cheaper for the dates I was looking at so we booked on the Disney Wonder.:)

Bill

Wow, Disney cheaper than Carnival??? From your countdown clock, I presume that you are sailing 4/23/09, right? If that's the case, Disney's published pricing begins at $669 per person + gov't fees and taxes (Disney wonder). Carnival Sensation pricing for the same date starts at $249 per person + gov't fees and taxes. How is Disney cheaper?

Not disputing what tech support said, but perhaps there are no fare codes valid for that cruise anymore. That will also generate that message.

Carnival comes and goes with their fare codes and what cruises they are valid for.

I dont think so. Iv tried with far away dates that have early saver rates. Early saver rate codes should work, at least they did. I had to call a PVP to verify the rates. I used to just use the code.

I get this error if I am logged in. When I sign out, close out and go back it it is fine

Archived