Formal nights on Adventure of the Seas?

shayelle

We are traveling March 29 on AOS. It's the Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas, St. Maarten itinerary. Does anyone know what nights are formal?

Thanks!

Day 2 and Day 5 are the Sea Days & Formal nights on this cruise - Usually! They are subject to change but not usually :)

You may want to check out this thread: Recent AOS Compass for more information. Remember the compasses for one cruise are not necessarily the same for the next. Enjoy :)

Just back from AOS on 2-8-09. Formal nights are on Mon and Thurs. I didn't think the menus were very special or different as compared to the other nights so if you are thinking Portofinos you aren't missing anything in the main dining room.

Also - fyi - saw VERY few men in tuxes.

...Also - fyi - saw VERY few men in tuxes.

OMG where were the fashion police! 37.gif

I was on the AOS the end of September and noted the same thing about formal wear on men. I did see quite a few men in the MDR on nights other than formal night wearing shorts. Jeans were worn by many in the MDR.

OMG where were the fashion police! 37.gif

I was on the AOS the end of September and noted the same thing about formal wear on men. I did see quite a few men in the MDR on nights other than formal night wearing shorts. Jeans were worn by many in the MDR.

Funny...fashion police. I didn't see anyone in shorts but I did see many in jeans in the MDR. I don't really care what anyone wears but I know others are concerned about how formal formal night is. Compared to the other 3 cruises we have been on this one was the least "formal".

• 2 years later...

Archived