Paradise beach - Great Place.

Rob_Jen

We were in Cozumel this past Tuesday. We went and spent the day at Paradise beach. Very nice place. Food was good. Drinks were flowing. That pineaple drink was huge. Food was good as well. No pedlers on the beach and the service from the staff was great.

Met Tom and chatted for a few.

Hey Tom how can I get a job like that?

Say Hi to Harley (hardy) the dog for us.

we were at paradise beach last thursday and had a blast! there isn't really an adequate way to describe how nice it really was... just suffice it to say, it was a great place and out does any beach i've been to in the usa... was great to meet you tom! keep up the good work!

How much is it to get into the beach? Do they have chairs and bathrooms?

as unbelieveable as this may sound, it costs you nothing to get onto the beach, and even to use their loungers/umbrellas!

there is a tiny charge if you want to use the water toys, and i'm not positive, but i think it's like $5.00

also, their restrooms are so clean! i'm really not kidding when i say that i've not run across a beach with these plus's in the usa...

plus there are attendents that will take your food or drink order right from your lounger, but there is a covered bar and a covered upstairs grill...

have a wonderful time, as this place is great! even the entrance is awesome!

Rob Jen...Hey guys! It was nice meeting you, and thanx for the nice review!

And no, ya can't have my job, but Hardly says hi!

paws43tails...Great review, thanks for taking the time!

Annie B....entrance, beach chairs and umbrellas are free. If you´d like to use any or all of our beach toys (kayaks, floaty mats, full snorkel equipment, trampoline, climbing iceburg) there is a $5USD p.p. charge. (cheap!) We also have change rooms, fresh water showers and yes, super-clean bathrooms!

Archived