Anyone been to Bannister Island

Cant Wait 4 Cruisin!

Hi,

I booked the "beach break" (bannister island) excursion through Carnival and I called to add another person and the Carnival rep says that this excursion has been pulled because the contract was not renewed. (?) Rep. said I would be receiving a full refund for the excursion.

I am bummed...was looking forward to tendering straight to Bannister island:(

Anyone else hear about this excursion being "pulled".

Thanks,

Steph

Hi,

I booked the "beach break" (bannister island) excursion through Carnival and I called to add another person and the Carnival rep says that this excursion has been pulled because the contract was not renewed. (?) Rep. said I would be receiving a full refund for the excursion.

I am bummed...was looking forward to tendering straight to Bannister island:(

Anyone else hear about this excursion being "pulled".

Thanks,

Steph

I see it was pulled from our September sailing. I hate that :(

I am looking at coral breezes for the trip to Bannister. It seems by their website that they take you there first, then whoever is snorkling goes on.

My sister doesn't want to snorkle but the rest of us do. We thought this would be perfect as she can hang out on the beach and wait for us to get back. I guess you can also go onto see the manatees or just stay and enjoy the beach!!

We too were hoping to book through Carnival so we could just tender over there!! Too bad!

Just returned from our cruise and we went to Bannester Cay through the cruise ship. Of our 12 cruises and countless beaches - this was hands down the absolute best - we loved it! I sure hope it's added bak to the tours.

Just wondering how crowded it was and if there is any food available??:confused:

Just wondering how crowded it was and if there is any food available??:confused:

We were there the end of Feb, wasn't crowded at all. Our family had no problems grabbing chairs, the kids were even able to hang out in the hammocks. There is a food stand available (and bar) although we didn't order any food that day.

We were there the end of Feb, wasn't crowded at all. Our family had no problems grabbing chairs, the kids were even able to hang out in the hammocks. There is a food stand available (and bar) although we didn't order any food that day.

Was food included in the price?

Archived