Has anyone here stayed in a cabin on the Panorama Deck (Spirit class ships)?

Nacwolin

Since we are traveling with our kids, we opted for a balcony room for us and an interior directly across the hall for them. The only ones left for our cruise were on the Panorama deck. I am a little bit concerned about noise from the Lido deck above. Would love to hear from others who have stayed on this deck.

Thanks!

It depends on where the cabins are. We were in cabins 8192 and 8194 and didn't have a problem with noise at all. We loved the area, very close to the elevators and only one deck down from the Lido! It was perfect...

We were on the Pride..

It depends on where the cabins are. We were in cabins 8192 and 8194 and didn't have a problem with noise at all. We loved the area, very close to the elevators and only one deck down from the Lido! It was perfect...

We were on the Pride..

We will be on the Pride too, but we are in the aft section of that deck.

We went on the Legend in June. We were in 8258 and our teens in 8260. One time during the week, I heard chairs being moved on the Lido deck above us, but the rest of the entire time, it was very quiet. I would recommend the Panorama deck ! Close to the action....

I doubt you will have any significant noise issues aft on the Panorama deck. The aft half of the Lido deck extends beyond the side profile of the ship and acts as a sound block. You also won't get much sun on your balcony but rain won't be an issue either. If you are under the buffet you may hear some sounds during the day but your sleep shouldn't be disturbed. If you are way aft you may hear some noise when the crew are setting up the lounge chairs early in the morning but I doubt any but the most sensitive ears would be bothered by it.

I doubt you will have any significant noise issues aft on the Panorama deck. The aft half of the Lido deck extends beyond the side profile of the ship and acts as a sound block. You also won't get much sun on your balcony but rain won't be an issue either. If you are under the buffet you may hear some sounds during the day but your sleep shouldn't be disturbed. If you are way aft you may hear some noise when the crew are setting up the lounge chairs early in the morning but I doubt any but the most sensitive ears would be bothered by it.

Thanks, yst347. I don't mind not having a lot of sun on the balcony - we can always go to the Lido deck for that, eh? :)

We went on the Legend in June. We were in 8258 and our teens in 8260. One time during the week, I heard chairs being moved on the Lido deck above us, but the rest of the entire time, it was very quiet. I would recommend the Panorama deck ! Close to the action....

It will be nice to only have one floor to walk up to in order to be on the Lido Deck, though I guess I won't get as much exercise as I did last time ;).

On our October cruise, we had to walk quite a few up (tried to avoid the elevators as much as possible since we were eating SO much, LOL). Good workout, but sometimes it was killer on the legs!

We were far forward on the Pride - 8117 right below the gym/spa. We didn't hear noise directly above us - but could hear the chair scraping noise while on the balcony.

Great location - quick walk to the lido!

The cabins I posted were considered aft. Like I said, it was very quiet and convenient. We were right under the walkway of the Mermaid grille so no noise at all!

You may hear dragging of the chairs in the morning when they are setting up and cleaning the deck around the pool area. If your cabin is in that area...

We had cabin 8233 on the Miracle which is a Spirit class ship. We loved the location close to Lido and had no noise form elevators or above. We did have the delicious scent of pizza wafting through our cabin in the wee hours of the morning though. It cause me to have pizza for breakfast one morning.

My family & and I had an aft suite on the Pride. It was on the Panorama deck-#8266. We did not hear any noise from above or in the hallway. The location was very convenient for the kids. They liked being close to the Lido deck's pools and pizza station.

My family & and I had an aft suite on the Pride. It was on the Panorama deck-#8266. We did not hear any noise from above or in the hallway. The location was very convenient for the kids. They liked being close to the Lido deck's pools and pizza station.

That's very close to where we'll be. Thanks for your response!

I have been more concerned about potential noise at night - I read that sometimes the area above us becomes a dance floor. Anyone have any experience with that?

(that would be the area around the Poseidon pool)

The parties are held by the main pool which is midship. The aft (adult pool) and when we sailed, that was probably the very quietest place on the ship at nite (which is why we spent so much time there!). At any given time there were only a handful of people back there, so should be no issues at nite. The worst that may happen would be when they set up the deck chairs in the am, but again we didn't have issue with that.

We are in Extended balcony 8131---just 12 cabins from the bridge---and directly below the spa/salon. I don't think we'll get much noice from the spa but I'm concerned about possible deck chairs above us.

If you are directly under the salon, you don't need to worry about the deck chairs;) Friends of ours had 8129 and had no issues:)

We were in 8159 on the Miracle, midship, starboard, and had A LOT of noise from chairs scraping. We were under the side where the smokers were, and they were there in the night hours, so there was quite a bit of noise. I am a light sleeper and it really bothered me. If you are aft or forward, you should be fine, but midship is a busy place day and night.

Archived