Suite Benefits

I know this question has been asked and answered before, but the lovely search feature on this board leaves a lot to be desired. Anyway, I just upgraded from a D1 balcony to a JS. Can someone please describe/list some of the benefits that come with booking a suite?

Thanks,
Jeff

Unless you're talking just about getting a larger cabin with a full bathtub, you don't get any perks -- no special boarding, no access to concierge club, etc -- with a Junior Suite (what used to be category C). All of those goodies are for what used to be category B and above.

Nonetheless, I still think it is worth an upgrad. We love the extra space and full tub in a JS.

I must go down to the sea again. . . .

Countdown to Voyager!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;2;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Just how big is the tub? Does it have bubble jets? Is it large enough for the bubbles and the DH to join me? [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Alta & Peter
Legends of the seas 6/27/04

Archived