Corrected Compass Rewards Certificate(s) Finally Arrived!

cliffd64

Much to the surprise of my generally cynical feelings about this "Compass Rewards Program Closure" debacle, the corrected total and corresponding certificates arrived on Friday finally!

It was actually good to see that BoA and NCL seemed to finally get it right and appear to be on the correct path as far as crediting people with the right certificates.

The good news was, thanks in large part to Cruisecritic.com, I didn't waste postage mailing pages of proof to NC as BoA had originally told me to do...

That being said, the search for a replacement credit card rewards program has begun...

So far... the best deal I could find that comes close to the original 3% (4% on NCL) reward is a card that gives an unrestricted, no limit 2 % cash back. If you're interested in that deal, send me a private message so as not to violate posting guidelines.

Anyone find anything that can beat 2 percent unrestricted and unlimited cash back?

Great that you got your well earned certificates. I got mine last week and was pleased. We are just using Discover for our cash return at this time. No one is going to give too big a deal in this economy, I don't think. Nancy

Great that you got your well earned certificates. I got mine last week and was pleased. We are just using Discover for our cash return at this time. No one is going to give too big a deal in this economy, I don't think. Nancy

Discover has some good deals on cash back, but they are restricted as to where they are accepted... at least abroad... I try to stick with VISA/MC type cards for that reason.

American Express also has that problem sometimes due to their vendor fees...

I knwo we will never find as good a deal as we all had before with the Compass Rewards, but maybe we can get close :)

Archived