What time do you eat your dinner?

Tisha49

I read the Liberty has a 6:30 and 8:30 meals. We are a 6:30 family. But I also read there are a lot more kids at that meal...and sometimes it's just not fun to be doing stuff and have to rush back get ready, to make dinner.

We are thinking of maybe the 8:30, although I never eat that late. But maybe my schedule will be mixed up on a cruise since I'm not up in the morning for work. I don't know.

Has anybody chosen the 8:30, that never normally eats that late. Or should I just stick with my usual way of dining? What do you do?

Seating for the Liberty is 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. So if you take first seating you might feel a little rushed from getting back to the ship in time to get ready.

On our May trip we stopped by the Jade area of the WindJammer around 6:30 each night and had sushi for a snack before the shows and our 8:30 p.m. seating.

Most shows have two times, 7pm for late and 8:30pm for early dining guests. Using the my time dining you'll still want to eat at 6:00 or 8:30, if you choose to eat in-between like 7:30pm you'll be eating during both shows.

Archived