Cell phone service on board - good idea or bad?

ecowen

What do you think about Celebrity providing cell phone service on board?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Celebrity providing cell phone service on board?

• Good idea
    • Bad idea
    • Mixed feelings

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD IDEA.There are ways to reach someone during an emrrgency.WE DONT NEED CELL PHONES DISTURBING OUR 'PEACEFUL,RELAXING CRUISE'.Its bad enough in resturants hearing the things along with the dribble coming out the users mouths.COME ON WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR MINDLESS DRIBBLE.CANT THEY JUST SPEAK SOFTLY AND DISCREETLY INSTEAD OF SHARING WITH INNOCENT BYSTANDERS?YOU KNOW IT'S COMING BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR.Lets just hope it will only work in the privacy of the cabin................................................Frank:eek: :eek: :eek:

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! :eek: :eek:

Cellphone use onboard is a terrible idea. My suggestion is for everyone to write to Celebrity and voice their concern. Remember, we're already at the mercy of people who won't wash their hands after using the bathroom - thus leading to norovirus breakouts. Now we're counting on some of these same people to use their cellphones considerately? Personally, the first time I have to hear someone else's inane conversation I'll be as rude as possible to that person. We all pay a lot of money to "get away from it all", so why are we taking this nuisance with us to sea?

I voted for no cell phones. It is a part of my cruise ritual to enter my cabin, turn off my cell phone and place it in the safe. The phone is not turned on until I have finished my last wonderful breakfast in the dining room before leaving the ship.

Any vacation (land or sea) is for relaxation and to get away. Anything that happens while I am on vacation can be dealt with after I arrive home.

Archived