Spring Break????

briandama

First and foremost we are not spring breakers.....With that out of the way i was wondering when the heck spring break is?? I know its different from region to region. And which cruise dates are most affected by it???.....Just like to know what i'm walking (or sailing) into....

First and foremost we are not spring breakers.....With that out of the way i was wondering when the heck spring break is?? I know its different from region to region. And which cruise dates are most affected by it???.....Just like to know what i'm walking (or sailing) into....

My kids are out 3/7 - but that is private school. In VA, public school is out usually the week right before or after Easter - this year, April!

Mine is the third week of March, my fiance's is that week as well. The other state school here in RI is the week before. A couple girls I know through their boyfriends have the first week and a couple more have the last week. Avoid March

College spring break is usually the first 3 weeks of March, but the primary schools spring break is the 3rd week of march until mid april.

I have gone over College spring break, and it is usually not too bad (remember someone has to be over 21) , and with the drinking age on all ships at 21 now, the college kids opt for mexican vacations for the most part (Unless traveling with families).

Archived