Shirley Temple with Soda Card?

TrojanJulez

Can anyone provide a definitive answer about whether or not Shirley Temples are included with the soda card? They were when we cruised to Dawn back in 2007, but I have read some debate since... Does anyone have any recent experience in this area? Thank you! :)

Can anyone provide a definitive answer about whether or not Shirley Temples are included with the soda card? They were when we cruised to Dawn back in 2007, but I have read some debate since... Does anyone have any recent experience in this area? Thank you! :)

We were on the CB Feb 1st and our daughter had no problem getting them on the soda card, I was actually surprised, kids always have a way to figure out whats out there!!

Cheers

Gerry

My daughter loves Shirley Temples. She doesn't get them at home very often so it's one of her special treats when we cruise. She never has had a problem getting them with her soda card. We were just on the Golden Princess over Christmas and she used her soda card for Shirley Temples everyday.

My experience, yes, Shirley Temple and even better Roy Rogers (Coke & Grenadine).

Caveats:

1. The servers, as least, don't always know what they are so be prepared to explain.
  2. Don't expect it be be mixed fancy in a glass like at a normal bar. Mine always came with the soda can and separate glass with ice and spash of Grenadine inside. No cherry garnish.

If you order Shirley Temples at the bar, they came just like the regular foo-foo drinks (at least they did on the CB) in nice glasses. DD got a kick out of being able to order them at the "grown up" bar, pre-dinner while we waited to be seated, as well as in the dining room.

I'm not a Coke drinker but they made Cherry Cokes for me which were really good. I didn't think to try Coke with Lime.

If you order Shirley Temples at the bar, they came just like the regular foo-foo drinks (at least they did on the CB) in nice glasses.

Oh, I need to retract my report about coming unmixed with the can.:o

I haven't bought the coke card for sometime. That is why I got it that way I'm sure. Would be REALLY grown-up like a cocktail!

On the Emerald in January with a friend who drinks Club soda with a splash or cranberry juice...she had the soda card and was never charged extra.

I'm a devoted drinker of Tonic water and Cranberry Juice in the evening. Both CCL and RCCL have removed juice from the soda card, which really, really ticked me off.

Thank you so much!!!!

Wendy

The answer is YES on the Ruby, Thanksgiving week.

Archived