Sun Princess Pacific Islands cruise entertainment

tazza

I was interested in what the entertainment was like on board Sun Princess and how it compares to the entertainment on the overseas cruises? Also, what is available for teenage kids?

The entertainment over the whole Princess fleet is basically the same. They have big ship shows and small ship shows depending on the size of the vessel. Sun Princess had some great shows when we were on it last year which compared both with NCL and Star.

Can't help with teenagers other than there was a teen in the group we were with last year and the parent only ever saw him at meal times and saw evidence that he had been to the cabin to get changed. They have special teen disco nights and lots of things for them to do. :D Mummsie

Hi Tazza,

They hold a deck party on Island night which is quite fun..you can wear your islands wraps etc. and leis if you like. Princess in my opinionattracts the more mature sect. I didn't see too many teens on our cruises.There could be more in the school holiday periods.

Hope this helps.

Anna

• 3 months later...

Archived