2 questions...hair dryers and dinner requests

Tisha49

This is for Liberty. Are the hair dryers adequate? Or do you go head a bring a travel one, also.

I also read that you can request sitting with a certain type of family and they might try to accomodate. Since we have a 12 and 15 year old boys, I thought it would be nice to request seating with boys that age. Who do I contact about that? Also, what are the two times to eat dinner?

Thanks

The hairdryers are okay. They are at the vanity but they are the attached ones and the "hold the button" type so your thumb gets tired. I use to always bring a travel one, then I stopped because I found that the one in the room was fine. There have been ships where they had the plug in kind, but more often than not, it was the attached to the drawer ones.

Regarding dinner, your travel agent should be able to do both for you regarding putting you at a table with other children and the time. There is no guarantee that you will be at a table with the same age children but I do believe they try to do that. Not positive.

I bring my regular hair dryer--full size. that's what make the dryer work well, is the size of the unit! Size DOES count! When packing it, stick part of it into hubby's shoe--it takes up less space that way.

When you book the cruise, dining options should be discussed and decided on at that time.

Archived