WiFi Question on Conquest

TX-JennSalos

It's my understanding that The Conquest was equipped with WiFi throughout the ship while in DryDock. Can anyone tell me what the cost for this is as I am sure it's not free.

Also has anyone heard if the Mongolian Grill is up and running yet?

Thanks in advance for any info. We sail on her March 29 to the Bahammas, and cant wait! :D

It's my understanding that The Conquest was equipped with WiFi throughout the ship while in DryDock. Can anyone tell me what the cost for this is as I am sure it's not free.

Also has anyone heard if the Mongolian Grill is up and running yet?

Thanks in advance for any info. We sail on her March 29 to the Bahammas, and cant wait! :D

There's a one time setup fee of $3.95. Mintues, ala carte, are $.75/minute but packages are available to reduce the cost. 100 minutes is $55 and 250 minutes is $100.

The connection is quite slow so sending large files should probably be done early in the morning or late in the evening when there are fewer folks sharing the bandwidth.

Here's a link to the FAQs from Canrival:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

And yes, I believe the Mongolian Grill is up and running too!

The only down side to the Mongolian Grill...(we had one on the Valor recently)...anyhow...it was always one of those massive line sort of things! I never did it...because I just don't care to spend that much time on vacation...in line! (I know...I'm no fun!)

Archived