Are the rooms noisy on Emerald deck?

TorontoTL

I am thinking about booking a cabin on the Emerald deck on the Caribbean Princess very soon. However, I am concerned about noise coming from the bars and theatres the deck below. Some the cabins if I'm not wrong will have the Princess theatre, Explorers lounge or the Vista Lounge(or Club Fusion can't remember) under them. I'm wondering if the noise of music can be heard inside the cabin. I'm a very light sleeper and want to know if anyone else who is also a light sleeper has been in one of these cabins and heard the music from the lounge below coming through the floor. Thanks.

We were on the Diamond two weeks ago in E104 which is front port side and we never heard a thing either. Once the cabin door closes its like there is no one else on the ship. We did, however, get to really hear the anchor being put down when tendering in Cabo. It started about 6 am and it was nearly 7 am before they had it finished. Apparently it takes alot of putting it down, using the thrusters to move the ship a bit etc and that was quite noisy but very interesting all the same. The only problem with emerald deck is it one of the last to be called for disembarkation.

Sue

Archived