Friends of Bill W.

megwal86

yes, they have Friends of Bill W. meetings on the Eurodam, on all the ships in fact. you will see it in the daily program usually around 4pm or 4:30pm in one of the smaller, quieter rooms, depending on what is going on that particular day. :)

4:15 p.m. in the Queen's Room.

On our Noordam cruises they met in the cigar room, at 4:30. That room may be a thing of the past now, I think. But, yes, they have a meeting scheduled every day, even the first day. As someone else said, if no one else shows up that day, don't give up, they may all be attending sail away parties, or looking for luggage! In my case, I just didn't read the daily program until later that night. The group on the last cruise I was on was the most memorable one ever.

Who is this Bill W guy? It seems every cruise I go on they are having a party with Bill W? Im on the Eurodam next week and am going to if Bill W is there and see what this is all about.

He was one of the co-founders of Alcoholics Anonymous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_W

Got it?

Now you can wonder about Friends of Dorothy that will sometimes appear on Daily Programs! :D (Check Wikipedia for that too.)

Who is this Bill W guy? It seems every cruise I go on they are having a party with Bill W? Im on the Eurodam next week and am going to if Bill W is there and see what this is all about.

Thanks

Craig

Eddie,leave the sixpack in the cabin.:)

Rich

On our Noordam cruises they met in the cigar room, at 4:30. That room may be a thing of the past now, I think.
Only the Noordam and Oosterdam still have the Oak Room, and after Apr 24 this year it will be only the Noordam.

Archived