Conquest 7439 or 7434

cmathis9401

anyone have any info?

You can go to the "Search" Section of this Carnival section and type in "L Shaped Cabins" and you will get lots of info and some webshots photo's as well. I did some research on them a while back and people DO believe that they are Bigger and the Balcony is twice as long (About 20 Ft) Most of these also have a REAL Queen Bed as well. Hope I could help you..:)

You can go to the "Search" Section of this Carnival section and type in "L Shaped Cabins" and you will get lots of info and some webshots photo's as well. I did some research on them a while back and people DO believe that they are Bigger and the Balcony is twice as long (About 20 Ft) Most of these also have a REAL Queen Bed as well. Hope I could help you..:)

OK thanks!

We just got off the Conquest on 3/1/09 and had room #7439. It was wonderful! The balcony is twice as big as the room next door, three chairs and two tables. It does not have a sofa but a small table and chairs. I would book the room again. We had our on sail away party on the balcony at each port. We were not in the room a lot anyway. The balcony makes the room.

now I am disappointed I booked 7434 specifically because the bed faced the balcony with a view. Now I am seeing that it doesn't. Dang it!

I'll be in cabin 7434 next week. I have been advised there is no couch (this room only sleeps 2) and the beds do face the balcony. I believe the picture displayed on that link is just a stock balcony room picture, and not actually cabin 7434.

I'll try to remember to come back and let you know how everything worked out after our cruise.

I'll be in cabin 7434 next week. I have been advised there is no couch (this room only sleeps 2) and the beds do face the balcony. I believe the picture displayed on that link is just a stock balcony room picture, and not actually cabin 7434.

I'll try to remember to come back and let you know how everything worked out after our cruise.

We are going to be on the Liberty, hopefully the bed faces the balcony! I love those cabins!

• 1 month later...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back.

Room 7434 on the Conquest was great! The balcony was long and had four chairs and two tables. We sat on the balcony several times with our party of four (we had two rooms). There are two twin beds. Our beds were separated by a night stand since it was my mother and I. They do face the balcony, so you have the ocean view from your bed. :)

I was concerned about room size because I had arranged for a scooter to be delivered for my mother, however we just moved the chairs around in the room and the scooter fit perfectly with no problems at all.

I wouldn't hesitate to book this type of room again. You'll love it.

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back.

Room 7434 on the Conquest was great! The balcony was long and had four chairs and two tables. We sat on the balcony several times with our party of four (we had two rooms). There are two twin beds. Our beds were separated by a night stand since it was my mother and I. They do face the balcony, so you have the ocean view from your bed. :)

I was concerned about room size because I had arranged for a scooter to be delivered for my mother, however we just moved the chairs around in the room and the scooter fit perfectly with no problems at all.

I wouldn't hesitate to book this type of room again. You'll love it.

thanks! Hopefully the cabin on the Liberty will be the same!

Archived