Baording and muster

mjmalino

We are on the 7/3 Ruby out of Venice. According to the itinerary, we board on July 3, but the ship actually departs on 7/4. I have a couple questions I hope someone can help me with.

1) What is the earliest that we can drop our luggage off at the port? We are traveling with my inlaws and staying in different areas of the city so we want to meet at the ship and then see some more of Venice before boarding.

2)Given the 8am embarkment time, when will the muster drill be?

Thanks for your help!

Your itinerary will indicate the official boarding time. They usually start an hour or so before that. If you are just dropping your bags, it may be earlier.

I don't know where you are staying, but the ship is not docked near central Venice. You may be better off meeting in the city and going to the ship later.

Thanks for the info and suggestions. As for meeting at the ship, the reason we are consider that is because we are staying in Venice (about a 10 min walk to San Marco) but my In laws are staying on Guidecca and I believe that we both need to be out of our rooms rather early. They are all pretty fluid plans at this point, I am just trying to figure out our best course of action.

Archived