Latest to book via website?

TortieGal

Just curious...the 3 day Paradise sailing for Friday is showing as $119 but if you click on the date, it says the date is unavailable?

I wish I didn't have an insurance exam to study for.... :mad:

If you mean this Friday and you checked that price after midnight which would be Thursday they close bookings the day before the cruise.....

"If you mean this Friday and you checked that price after midnight which would be Thursday they close bookings the day before the cruise....."

That is not true, you can book a cruise the same day it leaves.

If you mean this Friday and you checked that price after midnight which would be Thursday they close bookings the day before the cruise.....

Could be...it was after 10 when I was looking (so 12 EST) and I know my next sailing countdown lost a day while I was playing around on the website.

Exams, scmams..who cares?? No seriously you probably do need to study but W O W that is a great price!! I think I need to think about some last minute cruises too ;)

Trust me...if there was any chance I could, I absolutely would! But I know I would be too distracted by things like the Lido Deck. :D

I'm going to keep my eye on these last minute dates...this is the second time I've seen this. Earlier in the year, they were offering a 4 day on the Elation for $129. Even better than this 3 day at $119. Unfortunately, we were scheduled for the Fantasy already.

Archived