Oasis Concern -- Falling objects from upper decks

I am not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but take a gander at the sports deck on the Oasis. If you notice, it is above the Central Park area and the water show area, near the Flow Riders.

Now, I would think that RCI would have problems with the possibility of golf balls from the minature golf course or basketballs falling from those upper decks straight down on passengers below. I mean, a golf ball dropped 6-7 stories could definitely give someone a concussion, or even kill them if it hit them right.

I'm sure there will be safety precausions in place, but I still think it is a bit worrisome, because all it takes is a slipped golf ball or a really awkward bounce to sent a basketball hurtelling out of the court.

On Adventure of the Seas, I remember the Basketball leaving the court area on strange plays at least once. It never left the ship, but even so, if it gets thrown from the court area on Oasis, it has a good chance of falling 6-7 stories onto people...

Anyone else notice this?

I wouldn't go near those cabins on deck 14 directly under the basketball court:eek:I have been in public areas of other ships directly under the BB court and boy do you hear some pounding.

Back to the topic....the OP does bring up a interesting question/concern.

Archived