Has anyone taken the post-cruise Seattle excursion?

flamomo

My DD and I are sailing on the Star Princess in September. We will have late departing flights (one departing in late afternoon and the other one a red-eye) from Seattle on the day the cruise ends.

I see that Princess offers a tour of Seattle, that will drop you off at the airport at the end.

I'm hoping someone here has taken this excursion and can tell me about it.

I took this tour a couple years ago. I thought it was nice. We had a great guide showing us highlights of Seattle, then we went to the Space Needle and Pikes Market. (not to be missed) For the price (at least when we did the tour) it was a good value considering what you would have spent for a taxi to show you places, admition to the Space Needle and then to the airport. If you have the time it is fun.

Thanks, Poolcuenana.

I have read the description on the Princess site, and it sounds pretty good. And would be much better than just hanging out at the airport for hours. I would be interested to see Pike Place and the Space Needle (the latter maybe just from the ground up, since both my DD and I have a real problem with heights).

Archived