Cabin air quaility on Majesty

lisid

We're sailing on Majesty in July 2009...I've read here that the air quality on the lower decks can be bad. I'm claustrophobic & air is really inportant to me. Our cabin is on the bottom deck:eek:...Will I be able to get a fan on board, or should I bring my own?

hi

i know what you mean. we were on the magesty on the new years cruise. our cabin was on deck 8 foward, but the air did not work so it was really hot! we tried to have it fixed but hten it got really cold!:D:Dbut anyway i would get a cabin on deck 7 from what i remember there was always good air quality on the upper decks. but i don't think it would be really bad down there but it might be.:(

when I was on majesty last year I was on deck 3 inside superior and I had no problems with the air I was completely comfortable in my cabin as far as air goes.No complaints! at all ,I love the majesty...... I have two weeks to go and I will be sailing on her... cant wait:D:D:D

I've stayed in cabin 357 on Majesty and the air was fine. The thermostat was very confusing for me, though. I think it's in celsius. Don't worry about the air, but bring a fan if you'd like. Many folks do.

If you do experience any problems, let your steward know or reception.

This is the second post today where I read of someone with Claustrophobia booking and inside cabin no the Majesty. Now I love the Majesty but her cabins are TINY and if you need to use the bunks it would be truely horrible with claustrophobia.

OP, please try to get a different cabin an Ocean view if possible or on an upper floor. If things stay as they are bring your own fan, will move air but I don't see that helping much you can leave your tv on to the bridge cam but that won't help at night either. also bring extension cord power outlet thing, only one outlet in the cabin.

They were probably both me! I tried to switch, but there are no more cabins left...only suites, and they're too expensive.... I'll make sure to have medication..it only strikes at night.

Thanks everyone!

Air quality was very poor (we just left her last week), Remember there are no balcony cabins so only the suites have fresh air available. I wouldn't sail on her again unless I could be on deck 7 (promenade walking deck) where doors are opened and closed for cross air.

Archived