Any fees or problems to transfer booking?

carnival lover

Hi Everyone. We are looking forward to our next cruise on the Spirit in May but were thinking of transferring to the Majesty in April. Can we do this and are there any fees? I know we need to call but I didn't know if anyone had any experience with this.

Thank you!!!

Thanks for the replies. We called and they said that we were within the 75 day window so we could not change. It would be like a cancellation and we would be charge a 250 dollar cancellation fee per person.... X 5 I don't think so.... SO, Bermuda it is....... It will be a great time!!!

Thanks for the replies. We called and they said that we were within the 75 day window so we could not change. It would be like a cancellation and we would be charge a 250 dollar cancellation fee per person.... X 5 I don't think so.... SO, Bermuda it is....... It will be a great time!!!

Sorry it worked out that way for you.. but I think you will enjoy your cruise. I can't wait until we get to take a cruise to Bermuda. Being on the Spirit, are you going to New Orleans a day early?

Archived