Restaurant ideas near Sheraton Yankee Clipper?

Sandyrella

Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant to eat at near the Sheraton Yankee Clipper? Preferably walking distance and appropriate for our 11 year old.

We don't want to pay a fortune but we do want something more than the chain restaurants like Denny's or Applebee's, etc.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

If you can walk about a mile, try Coconuts. There isn't much right by your hotel, but Bahia Cabana (bar & grill) is across the street and is casual dining on the marina, good for burgers and inexpensive seafood. Oasis is about a half mile away; I haven't eaten there, but it has a nice casual outdoor atmosphere, with swing tables.

I have posted before about where we ate but was unsure until someone on here told me what the name was. The Oasis Cafe is correct. It was very good, good ocean atmosphere, and fish was delicious that night. It is located at 600 Seabreeze Blvd, FLL if you want to map it. I just found my old receipt in old trip file. Have fun!

I was just down that way today, and things aren't as far as they seemed. Coconuts is maybe a half mile and Oasis is about a quarter mile from the Sheraton. Bahia Cabana is run down but has the most gorgeous view of the marina. We had 2 sandwiches (burger and blackened fish), an order of fries, cole slaw, and 2 soft drinks for $23 plus tip. The service was great too.

Archived