Past passengers

PAFC2004

Hi all.

I know that P&O look favourably upon past passengers, but does anyone think they will ever introduce a more structured rewards system like other cruise lines have? It would be a huge incentive for me if I knew what I was able to get, being a past passenger.

Hi all.

I know that P&O look favourably upon past passengers, but does anyone think they will ever introduce a more structured rewards system like other cruise lines have? It would be a huge incentive for me if I knew what I was able to get, being a past passenger.

I have to agree , it would be great if P&O had a club, Like the Princess club.:)

We have booked through P&O a few times and mentioning that I was a past passanger I have been upgraded, or at least paid the price for grade below, for the cabin I requested....every little bit helps.:D

I have to agree , it would be great if P&O had a club, Like the Princess club.:)

We have booked through P&O a few times and mentioning that I was a past passanger I have been upgraded, or at least paid the price for grade below, for the cabin I requested....every little bit helps.:D

When you say you mentioned you were a past passenger, did you mention this to your T/A? I assume P&O know I'm a past passenger. Some of my details were already in the cruise personaliser.

On Celebrity it doesn't seem to matter how much you've cruised before. you have to BUY your membership in the Captain's Club!:eek:

How do you mean there? The captain's club is for past passengers, so once you've sailed you can be a member.

Then, like the offer mentioned above for P&O, you can for example book a cabin in one category and pay for the level below (within certain ranges).

Anne and Allan the Big M is correct....you have been sadly misinformed.....Celebrity is the same as RCL once you have cruised you can join.......at no extra cost......benefits of membership are quite good compared to other cruise lines.........cheers shiona

When you say you mentioned you were a past passenger, did you mention this to your T/A? I assume P&O know I'm a past passenger. Some of my details were already in the cruise personaliser.

We have booked all, but our cruise in Oct direct with P&O, and have been asked (or I told them) that we were a past passenger. Now you have to give your URN number. :)

The cruise in October is with Princess, and we booked with an on-line agent. There was a spot in the booking form to tick if you were a past P&O or Princess cruiser. Not sure if saying you were a past cruiser you got it any cheaper, but I am hoping the upgrade fairy might visit us in preference to someone who has not cruised before, and if not we got a fantastic priced cruise with $300 OBC, so we will be happy anyway.:D

Archived