Port Everglades in-terminal shuttles?

Chatim

My mother is travelling with us and uses a walker for support. We have ordered a wheelchair in case she needs it which will be delivered to our cabin on the ship, but until we get on the ship what kind of transport is available in the cruise terminal to the ship? Do they have the wheelchairs with a porter or the "golf cart" type shuttles to get around like you would find in an airport terminal? She can walk, but I don't want to wear her out before we even get on the ship! Any information is appreciated. :confused:

My mother is travelling with us and uses a walker for support. We have ordered a wheelchair in case she needs it which will be delivered to our cabin on the ship, but until we get on the ship what kind of transport is available in the cruise terminal to the ship? Do they have the wheelchairs with a porter or the "golf cart" type shuttles to get around like you would find in an airport terminal? She can walk, but I don't want to wear her out before we even get on the ship! Any information is appreciated. :confused:

not sure which cruise line you are on...but generally there are wheelchairs available at the terminal..ask a porter...usually they have radios or can just call someone for you.....

we did that at Cape Liberty..rented a chair...had a wheelchair fromthe terminal push her onto the ship-they were supposed to just go ONTO the ship, but we had our guy take us up to one of the lounges....(he had never been in the ship! he ws thrilled!)...i was able to go get our chair...

i would all your cruise line's special needs desk and ask them......shouldn't be an issue.

Archived