Anyone make it to GSC lately?

Dukegirl5577

Are the ships making it to GSC lately? I'm supposed to be there on Sunday and am really hoping we make it!

I was wondering the same thing. We leave on the 16th, and it would be really disappointing not to make it to that island. :(

We were there last week on the Dawn and it was wonderful. The weather was great although the water was a bit chilly. My only suggestion would be to try and get on one of the first 2 tenders if you want a lounger. Have a great time!

Are the ships making it to GSC lately? I'm supposed to be there on Sunday and am really hoping we make it!

hi

we were on the sky last week and did not make the island we were really disapointed as we had travelled from scotland and had a snorkel package as part of my husbands birthday gifts :( the captain said it was too dangerous for passengers and crew so we had a sea day dont know if we will get the chance again but you have to agree with the saftey aspect and the captain

We were on the Sky 2/16-2/21 and we made it! the water was really rocky it it too time and patience to get the tender filled. We had to wait just to get on - we were on the first boat. There were a lot of frustrated passengers waiting in lines in the hallway. They were doing their best to get the tender going.

Absolutely get on the first one - all the front row loungers will be full if you don't. After a while people start pulling loungers and chairs closer and closer to the water. If you can get there early you get a nice chance to enjoy the view.

Bring towels - they tell you to but people forget. Bring a refillable mug if you have one so you can fill it with water when you're there. Coffee too I think.

We had a great day - it went by way to fast and we were there about as long as possible. The walk to the lighthouse was funny - its a tiny lighthouse. BBQ was nice - great fresh fruits too. The straw market was overpriced but we didn't care - still paid $10 for a fun snowglobe.

Get there early and have a great time!

Archived