2 Questions...Both food and drink related!!!

bankonus

First, My daughter who is traveling with us would like to know how much the buckets of beer are. (4 bottles right?) I don't drink beer so I can't give her that answer. Then as many times as I have cruised I've never noticed if the Fish and Chips station or the Deli were open for lunch when you board the ship, or is it just the buffet? Thanks for your help!

First, My daughter who is traveling with us would like to know how much the buckets of beer are. (4 bottles right?) I don't drink beer so I can't give her that answer. Then as many times as I have cruised I've never noticed if the Fish and Chips station or the Deli were open for lunch when you board the ship, or is it just the buffet? Thanks for your help!

The fish and chips was open when we borded the liberty back in sept.

I had Fish & Chips on the Freedom on 2/14 Embarkation Day :D My girls had Mexican.....all stations were open.

I am not a beer drinker so I can't help with that one....sorry!

In the buffet restaurant, you'll see stairs. Up there you will find the fish & chips.

The deli is along one wall as your going into the buffet restaurant. On the other side of the buffet is another food station.....Asian maybe.

It's all labeled if you look on the deck plan for that ship.

I looked at you posts and it looks like you are on the Valor....

Fish and Chips and Deli are open every day. Fish and Chips is on the second level of the Lido restaurant. You will see the stairs. On the Liberty I ate there for lunch 4 out of 8 days and was off the ship three days at lunch time. It is great.

As far as buckets of beer go...If it is domestic (except for Coors) it is $20.31 that includes the tip. That is four 16oz beers......

I wish they had a Fish and Chips on every Carnival ship.....;)

Thanks everyone! We were on Glory before with the Fish and Chips. We didn't find it until the second day by accident, so I wasn't sure if it was open when boarding or not. The other cruises didn't have the fish and chips so I couldn't find out. Happy Sailing everyone!

Archived