traditions we'd like to see...or NOT!

johno95

Darn near every cruise I've been on they do it grrrrrrrr! One cruise it was my friend's birthday and they paraded her all over the dining room....well heck she was 3 sheets to the wind so she didn't care, she had a great time....

I am praying to anyone who might listen that the Macarena is NOT done on the Summit *please please*!!!

Those corny contests---men's hairy chest and stuff by the pools are ewwwww if I want to see a hairy chest I can find one at one of the bars lol. Sweaty guys with a lot of chest hair somehow just don't do it for me lol!!! So get rid of the stupid contests and let us use the pool the way we want to.

Well....I don't sail Carnival anymore anyway...found better lines lol!!!

bearwreathfromcrystal.gif.818ec6281d87e22905619156c83cd36e.gif

Just because we are back at the home port, I don't see that as a reason to have to get off.

If they've found somebody else to fill my cabin....fine! I'll sleep on the pool deck in one of the loungers.....a REAL! chair hog :D

Noah's Ark theme cruise! (bring any pet, as long as you bring two!)

I'll skip "do it yourself housework night", too!

Paige that's a great idea...now who to bring...I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, 3 birds, and a 6' long iguana. Hmmmmm

OK gotta agree on the George Clooney thing there ARE exceptions to every rule lol!!

Thanks for the heads up on the Summit. Don't mind a baked Alaska parade...as long as they don't force me to eat it, lol I'm a diabetic!!!!

that the comic will not mention toilet or shower. Don't they ever hear their colleagues' routines?

Please continue the chocolate on the pillow.

One towel sculpture is fun, but what does one do with the rest? I sometimes feel like I did when my kids wanted all their art creations displayed forever!

Make it mandatory that at least one clear night every cruise, a darkened place is reserved for star gazing, and maybe assign the navigator to point out a few constellations. I have yet to find the Southern Cross.

I would like to see a couple of bottles of wine put on each table for dinner everynight, at no extra charge!!!!

:) Year 1955. Ship Homeric. Tourist Class. At lunch and dinner each day there was a carafe of wine on each table of six. Drinks were DUTY FREE, 10c Canadian for a shot of rum. Even with my $50.oo restriction as an immigrant, I could afford to drink. I gave that ship a seven, that is higher than I have given some of todays cruise ships.:cool: ;) :D :p each night. john taylor.

We once sailed on a cruise that had a large group from the California State Liquor Retailers Association. The trip was parcialy sponsored by the Itialian Wine Commision. Their entire group got at least 2 bottle of wine on the table for every lunch and dinner. Since their Tour Director was at our table we got it as well. The wait staff loved it because there was always wine left over that they were taking back to their cabins.

• 3 years later...

Archived