Teen club on Majesty

lisid

Hi i just turned 16, been on 2 NCL cruises and went to the teens club and i'll just say theyre amazing. Also, your 12 year old wont be allowed into the teen club. You can Try lying about his age if you wish but the teen club directors have a sheet of all the passengers and their ages so i really doubt itll work. I was on the dawn and the spirit and they were both fun, so im assuming the majesty will be similar.

• 2 months later...

I was wanting some information on the Majesty kids areas as well. My kids are 9, 11, and 14. There is a total of 1 (yes 1) photo on the NCL web site for the majesty kids clubs. We are looking to take the majesty to bermuda this summer, and the sea days there an back could prove frustrating if my boys are not occupied. (For me, a deck chair works great)

If anyone has photos, or personal experiance from the Majesty, that would be great.

As far as the actuall club, its probably a little more outdated then the other NCL ships. But for a teen, its all about the people in the teen club. sometimes there are fun, outgoing kids, and sometimes not. But during the summer the fun level usually gos way up for teens.

As far as the actuall club, its probably a little more outdated then the other NCL ships. But for a teen, its all about the people in the teen club. sometimes there are fun, outgoing kids, and sometimes not. But during the summer the fun level usually gos way up for teens.

Thanks for the feedback, but the reason for my question was the only picture I have seen is of a room decorated in primary colors. I doubt any teens would hang out in there regardless of how fun the kids are.

Archived