JFK into the city - Car Service?

resstation

Hello,

We will be staying in Manhattan for a few days before our next cruise. I have used Carmel Limo in the past but was not happy with their service. Their prices, though, were great. Does anyone have a recommendation for another car service with reasonable rates from JFK into the city? The most important thing would be to be picked up on time. Thanks!

Hello,

We will be staying in Manhattan for a few days before our next cruise. I have used Carmel Limo in the past but was not happy with their service. Their prices, though, were great. Does anyone have a recommendation for another car service with reasonable rates from JFK into the city? The most important thing would be to be picked up on time. Thanks!

just a suggestion, but I live in Brooklyn, and even though we have plenty of family nearby who could pick us up, we usually just hop in a taxi FROM the airports. The only time we use car service is to get TO the airport.

never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a taxi and it's a fixed rate into Manhattan. Nothing to arrange, no one to call, no worry if flight is delayed.

All the major car services here charge pretty much the same rates for airport runs, and all have variable service; I've ridden them all traveling for business, and sometimes the magic works and sometimes it doesn't.

I guess I should stick with Carmel then. They only charge $55 into the city and all the other car services I've checked are over $100 (same cars - Lincolns). If you mean the major services are all about $55 or so, could you please let me know the name of the service? I'm from Florida and don't get to NYC very often.

I usually use Carmel. Occasionally have had a bad experience but for the most part they have been fine. Sometimes I use Dial 7.

http://www.dial7.com/

They are all pretty much six of one, half a dozen of another.

Just make sure to check out Val-Pak to get coupons.

http://www.valpak.com/coupons/searchCategory/Transportation-and-Auto/10010

Archived