Current Promowave Link

It should always be the same link. I have it saved in my favorites and it takes me to the updated one every week.

They usually post the next week's promo waves over the weekend, but you can't book until the date at the top. These are for new bookings only.

Thank you for posting it! My old link wouldn't work. I don't know if they change it from time to time. This isn't the first time this has happened. Is there a different one that lists the resident specials or have they changed the promowaves? I haven't checked in a while. This link is different than my old one. It's nice to have though. Thanks again!

Sad to say this is not the promowave, but the Tuesday sales event for new bookings only. Used to be called Happy Hour. You can only book these as new bookings on Tuesdeay only.

So far, nobody's found a new link to promowave.

That's what I was wondering. Thanks Paul. :(

The real Promowave had better deals.

the promowave is now in the ta's link only and can't be accessed by the public.

That's a bummer. If you check on their website, do resident specials, etc. show up or do you have to go through a TA? I don't use a TA. It looks like they might be losing some last minute bookings b/c people won't know about them. I know I'd love to book a last minute good deal this spring/early summer.

Archived