Holland America Line Launches New Electronic Cruise Documents

FIRELT5

Chloes Nana Sorry that wasn't my point. I don't actually mind edocs though must admit would like luggage labels. However, the paragraph underneath the one that says you can request paper docs, says from March 10th you can request edocs. Looks as if somewhere you have to choose, presumably at booking time. Is this why many people are still getting paper docs, because they booked early and perhaps it is only those who booked after announcement who now have to make a choice eitherway at booking. I do not read it that you will get edocs unless you ask for paper. I am presuming it will be a question on the booking along with queen/twin beds or traditional/open sitting. The advantage they seem to be selling, is that you can get edocs sooner. Obviously they would like this as cheaper for them.

We just did a Carnival cruise and it had the option for both. We simply waited for our paper documents to show up and then we filled out the edocs on line and got the best of both. HOWEVER, if you fill out the edocs first, you will not get the paper ones.

DaveOKC

• 3 weeks later...

Archived