Margarita or Martini Tasting/Seminars

MIAMIMEDIA

Last April on the Jewel I attended a Margarita tasting. I think it was $20 :confused: and we tasted 4 Margaritas (about half size) and received a full Margarita of our choice in a souvenier glass. Great baragin. Anyone recently been on the Pearl? Do they offer any tastings? (Margarita, Martini. or whatever) If so, how much did it cost and what did you receive?

Thanks

They had Margarita, Wine, Global Beer and Martini tastings for $15. I did not attend, so can't tell you what was served, but the 4-5 drinks sounds right from what I have read here on CC. They were on the 'at sea" days.

Last April on the Jewel I attended a Margarita tasting. I think it was $20 :confused: and we tasted 4 Margaritas (about half size) and received a full Margarita of our choice in a souvenier glass. Great baragin. Anyone recently been on the Pearl? Do they offer any tastings? (Margarita, Martini. or whatever) If so, how much did it cost and what did you receive?

Thanks

Oh MY, that sounds like fun. Anyone know if they do that on the SKY? Ahhhh nothing like a frozen Margarita!

Archived