Towels can be taken ashore?

missdarcyx

:confused:Spoke with PO advisor 3/3/09 when asked about 'do u get complimentary towels for the elusive sunbeds, can these go ashore with u ?' He informed me NO, only towels provided are in cabin for shower. Confused now because I thought they provided 'deck towels', can anyone clear this for me, need to save as much wgt as poss !!!:D

Seems as though you have been told a lie by P&O. Yes you can use your towels around the pool and yes you can take them ashore.

I have never heard of them saying they don't encourage it we have always done it on our many cruises wether with P&O or anyothr cruise line.

If you want more you just ask your steward the dirty ones are usually collected at the gang plank when you reboard after a day on the beach or the pool ones you can put in the bin around the pool or take back to your cabin. This was so on our recent Ventura cruise and I am sure they have not stopped this.

You have 2 sets of towels in your cabin - bathroom towels are white and are not to be taken on land...or to pool..... poolside towels are blue and white striped and can be taken to the pool or beach.

Perhaps pando man was confused and thought you meant can you take bathroom (white) towels to the beach.... but anyway, don't pack them, it will be fine .

Archived