20th Anniversary Curise on Conquest

Cruise_Q

Hello Everyone,

First let me say I LOVE THIS SITE...

I have learned so much on here and have only been a member for 2 days LOL.

Anyway, my husband and I are going on the Conquest July 26-Aug 2nd, 2009 (our anniversary is July 29th). I would like to have a nice dinner, with wine etc on that date. My questions: Is it worth the extra money to book dinner in the supper club? And about how much should we look to spend on dinner for 2 that night? Also when you book, do you have to arrive at he standard 6:00pm or 8:00 pm times or can you go whenever?

Thanks so much for you help...

Q

We booked the supper club for our 20th anniversary on the Conquest back in 2004 and it was well worth it. We celebrated with two of our dearest friends and we all had a great meal and great service!

Well worth the money, also if you bring your own special bottle of wine or champagne you can take it to the supper cub ahead of time and they will chill it for you and charge a small corkage fee.Be sure to tell them it is your 20th anniversary, sometimes the chef will make a special dessert, no charge.

Hello Everyone,

First let me say I LOVE THIS SITE...

I have learned so much on here and have only been a member for 2 days LOL.

Anyway, my husband and I are going on the Conquest July 26-Aug 2nd, 2009 (our anniversary is July 29th). I would like to have a nice dinner, with wine etc on that date. My questions: Is it worth the extra money to book dinner in the supper club? And about how much should we look to spend on dinner for 2 that night? Also when you book, do you have to arrive at he standard 6:00pm or 8:00 pm times or can you go whenever?

Thanks so much for you help...

Q

My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on the Conquest the week before you! I hope you have a wonderful evening in the supper club. :) Call as soon as you board the ship and you will be able to have the best choice of dining times.

Thanks everyone for you help...I think we are going to do it...I can wait..

So it is about 30.00 pp and we can bring/have our own wine chilled? Wonderful, wonderful news...

Yep... you can bring your own wine but be prepared to be charged a corkage fee.

If I remember correctly, the corkage fee in the supper club is $14...

Also, expect to spend two to two and a half hours for your dining experience. You'll love it!!

By the way, the Conquest is my favorite ship in the fleet! Great folks, great Master!!

:)

We went Tuesday last week. It is very nice and relaxed compared to the main dining room. Also very quiet. You pick your reservation time, as long as they have an opening. We called for reservations on Thursday to go again on Friday and were told they were booked for both Friday and Saturday.

We went Tuesday last week. It is very nice and relaxed compared to the main dining room. Also very quiet. You pick your reservation time, as long as they have an opening. We called for reservations on Thursday to go again on Friday and were told they were booked for both Friday and Saturday.

The supper clubs are becoming wildly popular. When I first dined in a supper club on a Carnival ship there were perhaps 24 folks there out of a possible 88... Last time I dined in the supper club there were nearly no empty tables.

Reservations can be made in advance here:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/MyReservation/supper_club.aspx

It's a darn good idea to get a table reserved to avoid being disappointed...

Archived