Best caribbean port for cigarettes

stargazer

We normally buy our cigarettes (UK brand, Silk cut) on St. Maarten at around $15 a carton but our cruise next month does not include this Island so wondered if anyone could tell me which of the following Islands has the cheapest UK cigarettes:

Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, St. Thomas

Any help appreciated

St.Thomas definitely. (go shopping at A.H.Riise) I never noticed brands I was unfamilar with, such as those that might be specific to the UK...although coming to think of it...Benson & Hedges may be British, hmmm?

Thanks for the information, it is proving so hard to get information about cigarettes, I think smokers are a dying breed and definitely not popular as some of the comments I received on other message boards has proved to me....

We are from the uk and think we must be on the same cruise as you in April. Although we don't smoke our children do and last year bought english cigarettes for them really cheaply in St Thomas, from memory they had a few different brands to choose from so will probably do the same again this year.

Sorry to take so long to reply but had computer problems and could'nt get on the site. Yes we are on the 19th April sailing, really looking forward to it. This will be our 2nd cruise, we were on the Crown in October last year and thought it was wonderful.

This will be our 11th cruise but our 1st on Princess so we are looking forward to a new experience as I have heard great things about Princess.

Archived