Past cruise ship itinerary information

Personally, I really don't keep track of who the Captain was, or the CD for that matter. I can name on one hand the CD's first names that I can recall. I have only liked a couple, and my favorite was Becky from the Mariner. I do better recalling my stewards and waiters because we usually take pictures with them. ;) On my recent Voyager cruise, I saw a waiter that we had on the Grandeur. We saw that same waiter on the Grandeur another time. So, we have seen him three times on different cruises! This time, he did not look well, or happy. :( He wasn't nearly as friendly as he was the last time we spotted him, or the time he served us. It really worried me.:(

Edited by CruisinManiac

What I do is add a scrapbook or an 8X10 photo page to my photo album in which I keep the cruise itinerary and other info from our cruise document (just print out relevant pages from eDocs) plus any other items like entry tickets, pamphlets, maps etc.

• 5 years later...