Past cruise ship itinerary information

Is there a way to find out what ports I visited from cruises dating back to 2000? I tried Googling the ship and date, but it came up blank. My husband and I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the ports we have visited, and see how many ports have been repeated. ;)

Is there some sort of website that would give us this information?

Why don't you just sit down together and make a list? It wouldn't help with the repeats...but it would be a fun activity. :D Just pull up a map of the Caribbean, or Europe, Alaska, or wherever your cruises have taken you. Once you have a list of ports, you can always transfer it to the computer and start logging future repeats. We don't have a written list (although good idea!) but I have them all logged in memory over 17 years. :)

We already have a map marked with stars of places we have been, but we would like to have the itineraries to go along with them, and to see how many times we have visited each port.

Although he cannot remember every single cruise port we have visited my DH has a perfect memory when it comes to meals. Heck, he remembers what we had for dinner each night in St. Thomas, while we were there on our honeymoon. That was almost 29 years ago! :D

Sorry, but I can't remember when I last had a cruise brochure. Probably my last 14 cruises were researched on the net.

Doesn't sound like I am going to get the answers easy, however I just thought of another way. Go through my photos and videos. I have made CD's and DVD's of most of my cruises, and I have some photo albums of the others.:)

Edited by CruisinManiac

Sorry, but I can't remember when I last had a cruise brochure. Probably my last 14 cruises were researched on the net.

Doesn't sound like I am going to get the answers easy, however I just thought of another way. Go through my photos and videos. I have made CD's and DVD's of most of my cruises, and I have some photo albums of the others.:)

I do my research on the net as well, but I still let them send the brochured to me and keep them.:o

However do you have a date, ship and maybe departure port?

I do have a 2000 brochure.;)

In 2000, we cruised our first two with Disney. I think that itinerary will be easy to find. ;)

Thought I would just post the cruises we have been on, and then maybe someone will have been on the same cruise and can help out. Thanks for the suggestions. ;)

Disney Wonder ~ 3/2000

Disney Magic ~ 9/2000

RCCL Vision ~ 2/19/2001

Carnival Victory ~ 12/2001

Celebrity Millennium ~ 3/2003

RCCL Adventures of the Seas ~ 9/14/2003

RCCL Mariner of the Seas ~ 7/18/2004

RCCL Serenade of the Seas ~ 9/26/2004

HAL Oosterdam ~ 2/26/2005

Princess Coral ~ 10/15/2005

Carnival Glory ~ 3/11/2006

RCCL Grandeur of the Seas 2/24/2007

RCCL Grandeur of the Seas 9/30/2007

Celebrity Century ~ 2/4/2008

HAL Noordam ~ 6/8/2008

RCCL Liberty of the Seas 8/30/08

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 2/22/09

In 2000, we cruised our first two with Disney. I think that itinerary will be easy to find. ;)

Thought I would just post the cruises we have been on, and then maybe someone will have been on the same cruise and can help out. Thanks for the suggestions. ;)

Disney Wonder ~ 3/2000

Disney Magic ~ 9/2000

RCCL Vision ~ 2/19/2001

Ensenada, Kailua Kona, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Lahaina, Honolulu

Fort Lauderdale, San Juan, Catalina Island (Casa De Campo), St. Thomas, Nassau

San Juan, St. Thomas, Philipsburg St. Maarten, St. John´s Antigua, St. Lucia, Bridgetown

Port Canaveral, Labadee, Ocho Rios, George Town, Cozumel

Vancouver, Kailua Kona, Nawiliwili, Lahaina, Hilo, Honolulu

New Orleans, Cozumel, Georgetown, Costa Maya

Baltimore, King´s Wharf

Miami, Key West, Georgetown

HAL Noordam ~ 6/8/2008

Miami, San Juan, Philipsburg, Labadee

I assume you can remember the one from two weeks ago;):p

Disney Wonder ~ 3/2000

Disney Magic ~ 9/2000

RCCL Vision ~ 2/19/2001

HAL Noordam ~ 6/8/2008

We were on Serenade in 2004 (Feb.) and it was doing the Southern Caribbean: San Juan, St. thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia & Barbados)

WOW madforcruising, thanks so much! :) I do see some discrepancies in some of the ports we visited, but what you have provided has jarred my memory! ;) The Vision did not go to Hawaii. It was the Circle the Caribbean cruise, and our first RCCL cruise. I loved that ship! Our Serenade cruise did go to Hawaii, but not Nawiliwili (Kauai). That was a disappointment. :(

I thought of another way to find out where we visited. I went to the Cruise Critic Reviews, found the ship, looked for the dates we sailed, and looked for a review that named the ports. A little sleuthing work, but fairly easy, along with what you have provided to me. Thank you again! :)

That's why I quit using them to figure out where we wanted to cruise. For the Vision cruise, we actually booked the cruise based on the brochure info. The ship was to be the Splendour, but then RCCL changed the ship to the Vision. Good move, but surprised us.

I did order a HAL Mediterranean brochure before our cruise last summer. I loved looking at the photos, and they had a great map printed in the inside. ;)

Is there a way to find out what ports I visited from cruises dating back to 2000? I tried Googling the ship and date, but it came up blank. My husband and I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the ports we have visited, and see how many ports have been repeated. ;)

Is there some sort of website that would give us this information?

I keep a detailed list of cruise# date cabin# ports etc.....I also was missing my 3rd cruise back in 1996 to Hawaii on the CCL Tropical. I posted the dated on Carnivals board and on Cruise Memorabilia board. I did get my itinerary plus more.

Good Luck.

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

Now all I have to do is match up the ports and count how many times we have been to each. I'll do that tomorrow, then off to add stars to our maps.

I am also going to make notes about who we traveled with for each cruise. ;)

CruisesOnMyMind - I'll never remember each stateroom number, however I do remember what categories we have stayed in.. Guess I will add that as well. :D

Thanks again for all your help!

Cruise Itineraries

Disney Wonder ~ 3/2000 – 3 Night

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Nassau, Castaway Cay

Disney Magic ~ 9/2000 – 7 Night

Orlando, St. Maarten, St. Thomas (St. John), Castaway Cay

RCCL Vision ~ 2/19/2001 – 10 Night

Miami, Sea, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Jamaica, Sea, Aruba, Curacao, Sea, Sea

Carnival Victory ~ 12/14/2001 – 7 Night

Miami, Sea, San Juan, Sea, St. Croix, St. Thomas (St. John), Sea

Celebrity Millennium ~ 3/2003 - 7 Night

Fort Lauderdale, Sea, San Juan, Casa De Campo-DR, St. Thomas, Sea, Nassau

RCCL Adventures of the Seas ~ 9/14/2003 – 7 Night

San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. John’s Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, Sea

RCCL Mariner of the Seas ~ 7/18/2004 – 7 Night

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Sea, Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Sea

RCCL Serenade of the Seas ~ 9/26/2004 – 11 Night

Vancouver, 5 Sea days, Hilo, Lahaina-Maui, Kailua-Kona, Oahu, Honolulu

HAL Oosterdam ~ 2/26/2005 – 7 Night

San Diego, Sea, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Sea, Sea

Princess Coral ~ 10/15/2005 – 10 Night + 2 extra during Hurricane Wilma

Ft. Lauderdale, Sea, Ocho Rios, Sea, Sea, Panama Canal, (Gatun, Cristobal), Costa Rico, Aruba, Sea, Sea, Sea

Carnival Glory ~ 3/11/2006 – 7 Night

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Key West, Sea, Belize, Sea, Costa Maya, Sea

RCCL Grandeur of the Seas 2/24/2007 - 7 Night

New Orleans, Sea, Sea, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Sea

RCCL Grandeur of the Seas 9/30/2007 – 5 Night

Baltimore, Sea, (Kings Wharf, St. Georges, Hamilton), Sea

Celebrity Century ~ 2/4/2008 - 5 Night

Miami, Key West, Sea, Grand Cayman, Sea

HAL Noordam ~ 6/8/2008 – 10 Night

Civitavecchia- Italy, Sea, Dubrovnik-Croatia, Corfu-Greece, Katakolon-Greece, Santorini-Greece, Kusadasi-Turkey, Sea, Valletta-Malta, Messina-Italy, Rome

RCCL Liberty of the Seas 8/30/08 – 7 Night

Miami, Labadee, Sea, San Juan, St. Maarten, Sea, Sea

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 2/22/09 – 7 Night

Galveston, Sea, Sea, Roatan-Honduras, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Sea

I keep a detailed list of cruise# date cabin# ports etc.....I also was missing my 3rd cruise back in 1996 to Hawaii on the CCL Tropical. I posted the dated on Carnivals board and on Cruise Memorabilia board. I did get my itinerary plus more.

Good Luck.

I do that too now....because we kept second guessing whether or not we had seen certain entertainment, had the CD or Captain before, etc. I was able to get the info on all past cruises except one and now I just keep a blank sheet with all the "categories" (ship, cabin #, CD, Capt., entertainment, tablemates, etc.) in my carry on for each new cruise to add. It has really come in handy.

The cruise I am missing is Monarch of the Seas on Sept. 24, 2000. All I can find is the seapass card.