for the ladies???

i am a self confessed hair/makeup addict and there are so many things that i HAVE to take with me... but does anyone have a reccommendation for a sure-fire stay put, waterproof mascara?

most that i have tried in the past just dont live up to their reputation or my expectataions.

i dont want to be sweating my masacara off in noumea or come out of a swim with big black streaks down my face!

Michelle

i am a self confessed hair/makeup addict and there are so many things that i HAVE to take with me... but does anyone have a reccommendation for a sure-fire stay put, waterproof mascara?

most that i have tried in the past just dont live up to their reputation or my expectataions.

i dont want to be sweating my masacara off in noumea or come out of a swim with big black streaks down my face!

Michelle

I am on holiday. I pack a mascara to wear in the evening. Who wants to like like those ladies from the soaps that wake up fully made up. Holiday's are for relaxing and giving the skin a break. Its nice not to have to wear makeup everyday - especially on those island. - mummsie :D

oh my... i wish...

even if i got my eyelashes tinted i would probably still use mascara, its one of my staples, even when i have barely anything on i still use my mascara. it has become something like obsessive compulsive disorder.

hi

thanks for that tip, i have just checked their website, and you can order a sample size for $4.95 so i have jumped on that, thinking that if i like it i will get the regular size and keep the mini sample for the trip. more room for other stuff that way!!!

michelle

ooh...I'm a bit disappointed!

when I read the subject heading "for the ladies..." I thought I'd find in here some pics of hot men in captains uniforms!:p

definitely get your eyelashes dyed blackest black...then you only need a little bit of waterproof mascara on the tips at night!

I love dior waterproof...or on a budget the maybelline lashdiscovery minibrush is good and readily available from any chemist/priceline store etc.:)

Haha Carlz...you have me in laughter!!

I am not one to wear makeup on a cruise during the day. Only in the evening.

I can not remember if the pools / spa are sea water or chlorine. If they are chlorine, I'm not sure how any waterproof mascara will cope with that.

I have previously used the regular Mirenesse mascara which am currently using at the moment and love it. To remove it, you don't need makeup remover. You just wet your fingers under warm water, and the mascara just glides off your eye lashes. Really easy to use and remove.

I haven't used the water proof one though. You can buy online, but are also available for sale in selected pharmacies.

sorry couldn't resist

which type of captain? me i'd take jack sparrow any day....

(now to delete those of the computer b4 hubby wonders what i have been up to)

hehehe... I can't go past Captain Stubing (sp?) whites.... lol

Archived