Is it spring break?

oooohDonna

Do you think there will there be alot of spring break people on Glory, Apr. 4-11?

Thanks

Probably, with Easter on the 12th. Some states have their schools, spring break the week before and some the week after. So there will probably be alot of younger childeren....as far as college spring break, those are usually in March. We did it on an Easter week one year and it didn't feel overwhelming with people or kids. I'm sure you'll have a great time, regardless the time of year!!!!

We have cruised during spring break, the first week in April and never had a problem with "spring breakers". The cruise had a lot of families and really a good mix of people. We did the Sensation last year and the Fantasy the year before. I wouldnt worry if I were you, especially on the longer cruises.

Yup, that's my kids' first week of Spring Break here in California...that's why we are cruising on April 5. You can pretty much always count on lots of kids the week before and the week after Easter. Some lucky kids, like mine, get both weeks off.

I am always on a cruise sometime between the last week of March and the 2nd week of April due to school breaks, and there are always tons of families with kids on all of our cruises.:)

MY kids spring break starts march13 - 22. We live in Ontario Canada but not sure about the other provinces. Hopefully it wont be too bad those ships are big and they like to keep the kids busy in their programs. So wish for the best. :cool:

There is an actual website that lists colleges and spring break times. Of course being "slightly" above college age-I can't remember what it is. Anyone else? I do know that the University of Tennessee will be on break the week of March 15th.

Suju

Archived